SELL AT THE PHOENIX FEARCON
FearCON VII, October 21st through 23rd 2016
FearCON VII® is not just a good time — it’s good business!
Download the Phoenix FearCON Vendor Application
Vendor Spots are $300.
This price is for all days of the event.
Vendor spaces must be prepaid.
- Vendor spots available are 10 x 10′ , and include one 6′ table and two chairs. No Tents are allowed (Fire Code). Electricity is included and we may be able to include WiFi as well.
- Space will continue to be available until sold out.
- We can not assure any specific location for our vendors.
- Best locations are assigned on a first come, first paid basis.
- Tables include 4 passes to the FearCON for vendor to give to their employees.
- Set-Up times will be emailed to all vendors a few weeks prior to the event.
- All vendors must be approved before ordering tables.
- Vendors must have any appropriate government and health (for food vendors) licenses. In order to sell at any Arizona convention, you must have a sales tax license.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please contact:
Chris McLennan, Festival Director