Phoenix FearCON Film Festival and Convention
Date TBA October 2018
Chris McLennan – Executive Festival Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phoenix FearCON Film Festival welcomes new ideas and would love to work with any organization that shares interest in the arts and entertainment industry. We have a wide range of unique sponsorship opportunities for businesses and partners who want to be involved in our event, allowing companies to identify with the film industry and driving their brands among an influential consumer audience.
These range from $2,500 to $50,000 and can be tied to categories, special events, programs and/or Education.
- Presenting Sponsor – Offers title recognition and exclusive branding and marketing opportunities. All mentions of Phoenix FearCON will include “Presented by” your company and a full page color advertisement in the Festival Program (both print and online), and on our banner which will be placed in strategic areas of the Festival. Social media and email blasts to include Presenting Sponsor name and links to your sites. Optimal Booth accommodations for your company to promote at the Festival, as well as Media recognition. Exclusive Invitation to our opening Night VIP PreShow Party.
$50,000 cash contribution.
- Title Sponsor – Name Recognition in Sponsor section and a full page color advertisement in Festival Program (both print and online), and on our banner which will be placed in strategic areas of the Festival. Booth accommodations as well as Media recognition. Exclusive Invitation to our opening Night VIP PreShow Party.
$25,000 cash contribution.
- Premier Sponsor – Choose one (1) of five (5) areas within the Festival you wish to name: V.I.P. Area Sponsor, Vendor Area Sponsor, Musical Stage Sponsor, Theater Sponsor, or Celebrity Corner Sponsor. You will also have the opportunity to utilize a table and signage within the Festival. Exclusive Invitation to our opening Night VIP PreShow Party.
$15,000 cash contribution.
- Program Sponsor – ”Own” a special program, film screening, panel discussion, or award and receive visibility throughout the Festival including Media recognition. Sponsors may either provide or be included on a number of promotional banners to be placed in strategic locations throughout the Festival including Film, Theater, Vendor area, Stage One or Two, individual panels, VIP area and parties. Sponsor logos can also be included on the Phoenix FearCON Sponsorship Trailer, which shows before each film screening inside the Theater. You will also have the opportunity to obtain a table and signage within the Festival. Program sponsors are limited to one per area, and your desired area may not be available.
$5000 cash contribution.
- Phoenix FearCON Theater Nights Sponsor – Let your brand sponsor a specific film at the Theater during the Phoenix FearCON. Opportunities include Opening Night, Centerpiece or Closing Night films and your company name will be placed on the marquee of the Theater. You will also have the opportunity for a table and signage within the Festival. Directors, filmmakers, and actors love this marquee, and frequently have their photos taken in front of it during the Festival. Sponsor a Night at Phoenix FearCON for any of the screenings to gain the opportunity for attendees to see your company’s name in lights!
$5000 cash contribution.
- Education Sponsors – An Education Sponsorship offers visibility at education specific programs and the ability to interact with educators and the next generation of film enthusiasts. Reach consumers, VIP’s, industry and media through brand integration, elite hospitality, custom activations and free community events.
$2500 cash contribution
- Partnership Programming Opportunities Sponsorship of Film Programs and Special Events
$2500 cash contribution.
• Turnkey and customized programs, tailored for specific brand objectives.
• Hospitality packages.
• Advertising opportunities with Festival media partners and on Phoenixfearcon.com.
• Product integration and sampling.
• Brand Activation opportunities.
• Host a reception including cocktails and hors d’oeuvres before and/or after the film screening.
• Filmmaker introductions and Q&As with guests.
Past Festival Sponsors and Partners include: Ultra Star Cinemas, Fear Farm, Advision Media, Short Film Central, MadCap Theater, Trash City Entertainment, Empress Road Pictures, Freetage Graphics, Value Card Alliance, Brain Damage Films, Maxim Media Entertainment, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Agave Underground, Phoenix New Times, Bookman’s Exchange, Rogue Cinema, Instant Renters, Arizona Underground Connection, Fetish Falls, Withoutabox, Kaos Funeral Cars, Zombie Paintball, ZIA Records, The Sets, The Horror Show, Dave Pratt, Doublewide Radio Productions,Marriott Courtyard Hotels, Fangoria Magazine, Sun Studios of Arizona
Past Festival Guests of Honor include: Fred Williamson, Charles Band, Tiffany Shepis, Darrin Ramage, Hardwire, The Strand, Kevin Phipps, Craig Chenery, Ken Foree, Voltaire, Sean Tretta, David Hayes,Darren Lynn Bousman, Vyle Ravengrave, Eben McGarr, John McGarr, Bill Plympton, Sid Haig, Alaina Damewood, Lynn Mullican, Cast members of The Walking Dead, Lynn Lowry, Eugene Clark, Robert Mukes, Monique Parent
Sponsorship benefits include brand awareness in a diverse and economically viable market; exclusivity within industry segment; impressions through local, regional, and national advertising schedule inclusion; visibility of your brand and logo placement in all collateral materials produced for the event and on-site, and the ability to meet and interact with our audience and visiting artists, and make lasting impressions by supporting independent filmmakers and the fans who love them.
Phoenix FearCON Demographics
10% High School or less
20% Associate Degree
30% College Bachelor Degree or higher
40% Post Graduate
10% African American
10% under $25,000
20% – $25,000 – $49,999
35% – $50,000 -$99,999
15% – $100,000 – $199,999
50% 18 – 23
30% 24 – 34
15% 35 – 49
15% 50 – 64
Please contact our Festival Director for more information.
Thank you for your interest in Phoenix FearCON!